Cradlepoint COR IBR1700 Mobile LTE Router
The COR IBR1700 LTE router is designed for the most demanding requirements of first responders, mobile command centers, public and private transit, commercial truck fleets, and near-shore vessels. With the available Gigabit-Class LTE modem, higher processing power, and broader extensibility options, the IBR1700 provides advanced reliable communications both inside and outside of the vehicle. With vehicles running on-board public WiFi and direct-to-cloud applications, mobile networks require exceptional security. Offering multi-zone firewalls, IDS/IPS, Internet security, and FIPS 140-2 certification, Cradlepoint mitigates security risks for mobile networks and users.
COR IBR1700 mobile routers are sold as part of an all-inclusive mobile networking solution in a NetCloud Solution Package, which includes NetCloud software, purpose-built hardware, 24x7 support, and limited lifetime warranty.
- World’s first mobile router with Gigabit-speeds for LTE, WiFi & Ethernet delivering best-in-class enterprise grade performance
- Field-upgradable with second modem for continuous connectivity (with second wireless carrier)
- Precision GPS with dead-reckoning enables advanced location-based applications
- OBD-II support with accessory cable for vehicle health & diagnostics reporting
- Extensibility with GPIOs, Router SDK & NCM API for customizable solutions
- Unified edge security including multi-zone firewalls, IDS/IPS & Internet security
- FIPS 140-2 Inside versions available
- Elastic Wideband technology delivers exceptional cellular connectivity
- Certified on public safety networks worldwide
|Model:||IBR1700||Cloud Managed:||Yes, with NetCloud Manager|
|LTE:||Embedded 600 Mbps or 1.2 Gbps* LTE Advanced Pro modem & DC-HSPA+ fallback||Carriers / Operators:||AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Canada (Bell, Rogers, TELUS), Europe, Australia/New Zealand|
|WiFi:||Simultaneous Tri Band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO||Ethernet Ports:||5 LAN/WAN switchable 10/100/1000|
|Material:||Metal||Ruggedized:||Yes, IP64, Shock/Vib/Humidity MIL Spec 810G & SAE J1455|
|Ignition Sensing:||Automatic ON & time-delay OFF||GPS/GNSS:||Yes, with active antenna & dead reckoning (GNSS/GPS + 3D Accel. + OBD-II)|
|OBD-II Support:||Yes, with accessory cable||Operating Temperature:||-30 °C to 70 °C
(-22 °F to 158 °F)
|Input Range:||9-33VDC (& low voltage shutoff)||Size:||8.8 × 7.5 × 1.7 in
(224.3 × 190 × 44 mm)
|Weight:||3 lb 7 oz (1.7 kg)||Failover:||Yes|
|Support:||Phone support: 24-hour weekdays with emergency response on weekends, Web: 24x7, Chat: 24x5||Dual Modem Capable:||Yes, field-upgradable MC400modem slot|
* Theoretical maximum modem speed.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.